send your comments
- Any registered member of the parish community.
- Parish Council
- An advisory body to the Pastor, selected by the Pastor and the Parishioners, to meet and support the needs of the Parish.
- Executive Members of Parish Council
- The Pastor, the Chairperson, and the Vice-Chairperson.
- Executive Committee
- A committee that consists of the executive Members of the Parish Council.
- Parish Council Members
- The remaining members of Parish Council other than those noted under the Executive Committee.
- Parish Council Year
- From June to May.
top of page | Parish Council | Home